• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• it got a virus I think a while back, but it's not harmful. :0
    and aaaah i hope</3 my school really sucks, im planning to move schools this year, but i'll leave my bestest friend of 8 years behind.
    yeah, a friend told me about it before, he said it was a great book. x3 i might read it one day~
    I love drawing, even if it makes my back hurt like hell from my position, I do. 8D And really? Aw thanks so much Snapples<3
    I have Art at school and i'm taking it for my 6th period, but she doesn't really...teach anything. :l OH THE COLOR WHEEL OH BLACK AND WHITE SCALE. she's a bit bitchy too so sometimes we have to copy off articles of some shit.

aw we haven't had career day yet. D: i dont think we do, since our school is both middle and high mixed.
    and ahahaha oh my god lmao xD your friends are so supportive!3

but ily that way~ 8D
    ALL GOOD bb<3 been really tired today and my back hurts from drawing so much. friend of my mom that's an artist told me i had potential aaaah~ <3 so imma try harder *U*
    BUT YOU NEED A NICKNAME FROM ME. ;U; A UNIQUE ONE.
    Seeing MJ's memorial. D:
    Oh you. : D
    I NEED A NICKNAME FOR YOU. /doesnt say bb much anymore
    I'LL CALL YOU....
    UM.
    BEERBOTTLE. /wtfisthis
    Lmfao I need help. ;u;

I did nothing on the 4th. 8D
    Ushi is getting boring for me. eue I go there every day to just find barely any new posts.</3
    We'll survive together, though.
    <3
    HAVE NOT HEARD THAT SONG.
    Not much, talking to Elsa and Lu on aim. x] A bit bored, not really lol. /shot
    You? :>
    ;AAAAAA; SNAPPLE.
    *looks lovingly into your eyes*
    It's been a while.

/reunion music starts playing
    /wtf
    What'd she exactly say, Snapbb? :/
    ~MOST~? WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME. ;A; TELL MEEEEE.
    /slapped

*U* I got my own cellphone todayyy~<33
    ;A: Oh.
    </3333
    I COULD'VE BEEN A VET. ;A;

I must be off, my bb. TAKE ME TO VANESCA TOMORROW.
    Oh. >: I hope she gets better.
    You know, remember the time we flamed Sarunohakura? Iunno if you where there.
    Elsa told me that when she went to the vansite after the flame war, Bloody said, " Gaiz. ;A; Im at the moment getting some respect towards Natalie. SOMEBODY HIT ME."
    ;A:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back