• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i cant really tell at the moment, until a TV commercial appears than i'll think about it. hopefully Sokka doesnt kill the movie. and i really hope zuko keeps the hair
    again, dont worry about it, the link to my page is what mostly creeped me out.... idk if my PM message sent so, i'm just repeating
    are you serious!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! man you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i live in texas now but i used to live in florida. we visit florida each year sometimes twice. i was just there last week. we saw coach strong (def. coordinator) and i got an autograph. i watch all there games too. i used to think the nba is boring, but now each year it gets more intresting. my fav team in the nba is the boston celtics seconed is orlando magic third is dallas mavericks. whats your favorite team??
    Well, to answer ur question, I actually got to meet Tim Tebow and got an autograph. I'm a big gator fan. I watched almost every one of their games though. I'm a huge fan of NBA though.
    are you serious!?!?!?!? how bout them gator boys. national champions. too bad Percy Harvin left. at lest Brandon Spikes and Tim Tebow are coming back! Tim Tebow is going to win the Heisman this year! is there a Florida Gator fan club or something?
    thanks i like yours too. everything's going great!! i am almost to 50 posts. i hate it when somebody put something inappropriate on your thread and then it gets closed! so how many posts and reps do you have
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back