• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Alex, Allister Nine and I are trying to get "Infamous_Poo" deleted from KHI. He threatened me, as well as other numerous users, and does nothing but spam and flare threads. Allister needs you to find other users who have problems with Infamous_Poo so we can take our complaint ti Silh(the administrator) and have him GTFO of this site.
    ok so rep is basically if you made a good statement or something and as you accumulate rep you get that green block you have there but it takes a certain amount to get another block
    and just go to my profile and go to statistics and click on all my posts and just choose one that i was on and where it says rep under my status and stuff on the post just type something in and click ok
    hey i gave you some rep feel free to rep me back but idc, anyways dude your thread on bbs is really good and all those questions are very detailed and smart not like other new members that post ridiculous stuff all the time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back