• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've only played parts of the 2nd game's single player campaign, lol

If you'd prefer, I can delete my post and re-post it tomorrow with more detail.
    Well, to be perfectly honest, the whole "military compound" setting came across as incredibly vague to begin with. Also, the fact that my character is running across the rooftops means that he doesn't exactly know what the purpose of each respective building is.
    The post is up. Sorry to make you wait so long for something that's as short as it is. It's just the best way I could think to start things off, lol
    Not quite, but I am working on it. Had a bit more computer trouble than I anticipated, so I wasn't able to work on it as much as I'd have liked to. It'll be done as soon as possible.
    No, it wouldn't be fair for me to be the admiral, I think. Part of your being judged is how you handle the admiral with no one person dedicated to roleplaying him.
    lol, is that what he said?

idk, I'm a capable writer, but I'm very inexperienced when it comes to RPing.
    Just waiting for you to post in our fight, no rush man, at least you've been active :)
    TDC is get in and go man'g. I'd bother if you want to. Go ahead and join...once we move further into it things will be a bit different if a segment was missed, but your in the clear.
    Hey, I'm coming for your rank :p

Are you still rank 9, because that list is sometimes wrong.
    After a few unforeseen circumstances, my post has been edited. Not my best work, but I think it fits now.
    If it's no consequence to you, I'll have my post in our battle edited by tomorrow afternoon. As I've said, things in IRL have been a bit down of late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back