• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ryu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, fuck you faggot. When you gonna move your euro ass over here so we can fuck? I promise, it'd definitely not going to be disappointing.
    I've just realised that's Till Lindemann in your avatar. Exquisite taste. <3
    umm, france banning hijabs, stupid racist movie, so many shitty protests on both sides, etc etc. shit like that doesnt happen in america, in fact, the muslim community in america feels empowered.
    Barry White is the shit

"Staying Power", "Never, Never Gonna Give You Up", "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby" and "I've Got So Much To Give"
    Isn't atheism a belief that God isn't real?

Its like atheists use the term disbelief to further separate themselves from sounding anything like a theist.
    Yeah we get it.
    Every discussion with you starts and ends with unnecessary hostility, instigation and a lack of capitalizing the first word of every sentence.
    Because I took 10-15 posts in that thread?
    No.

All I said was that I respect people who die for me MORE than him. That is my opinion and it is not your place to tell me to shut the fuck up when YOU were being a rude ass.

I wasn't being the offensive and edgy one, you were.

Nothing would have happened had you not gotten so pissy over the fact that I don't happen to care about MJ as much as people that go into the stupid army so that I don't have to.
    Learn some fucking reading comprehension.
    I never said I support war or belligerence, or that it's more important than music, or that I DON'T care at all about Michael's death, or that killing is better than music. Everyone needs to understand that. Hell, I hate the war, and I think joining the army is a stupid idea.

But for those I know that are actually out there so I don't have to be, I'm thankful, and it makes more of a difference to ME than Michael Jackson, and that is my own personal opinion.

Jeez.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back