• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hinamizawa Syndrome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• OMG I had to get an account on here just to message you! It's too bad you haven't logged in in ages. You apparently copied and pasted one of my Ebola fanfics from when I was a kid on the CTRL+V thread. OwO I was amazed. Just wanted to say HI WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!
    Hello there.
    I just have to ask, what the hell is the CTRL-V thread about? Because you seem to post in it a lot. Of course you might not know, but I figure you do.

Really, I've been seeing it since I joined, and I can't figure it out... do we just post whatever pops up when we press CTRL-V or...?
    Hello there.
    I just have to ask, are you Finnish? Because I've noticed that you listen to Turmion Kätilöt. Of course you can listen to it and still live somewhere else, but it got me wondering. :D;;
    C
    pretty good i was out for about two months due lack of internet but now i'm back sorry about you being sick glad you feel better playin any good games latly?
    C
    wats good love hina how's my favorite pimpmaster doing
    Hey Hina ^^

Noticed your name is actually from Hirugashi (since im gonna be in a RP that relates to it XD)
    can i just ask where you got this from:
    Everyone seems to be sick. Sorry, love.

I'm not too bad. Got sick, but I'm over it. In school and loving it, lol. (never thought I'd say that....lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back