• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you think the negarep was unfairly given, take a picture of the screen (press print screen, open up something like Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, etc) and paste. Save and upload the picture to photobucket then show a mod that screen. If they agree it is unfairly given they do something, not sure what.

But glad I can help!
    Thank you for that evaluation of the Haters and Lovers. Even I didn't really think of it in that way.
    Thanks. I resized my Zexion one to look bigger. I still might ask my friend for another avvie. She still owes me a favor.
    Ah, I loved my Zexion pic, too! People are constantly telling me that I'm a lot like Zexion, so I thought it was a pretty good pic (drawn for me by a friend and everything) but it was so tiny. Now I don't know what to do because while I love Demyx, it's also tiny. I might try something different, given enough time to figure it out.
    Thanks for the rep. I'm glad that you like my posts! I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm one of the better members, but I like to think that I at least have the intelligence necessary to stay here. ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back