• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know you probably don't want to hear from me, Raynie.

But I hope you're doing well wherever you are. :3
    I was thinking, that since my character has the whole shapeshifting kind of feal to disguise himself as some younger and more Player-like, that for the first week/few days/however this thing gets divided up, that my Reaper would pose as a Player and partner with Kyo, just to be a jerk and screw with things.
    Hey there, I'm in the twewy RP with you, and I'm wondering if you'd like to do a bit of a character-plot-collaboration thing. I'll elaborate on it, but I just want to see if you're interested.
    Hey! Hey, Raynie! I was thinking, if I make a Casper Donn for the TWEWY RP, can Kyo deal with being his partner? I rather liked what was going on in Fragmented. :p

Don't sweat it if not, though. :D
    There really wasn't a lot of flooding here, either. At least, where I live. I guess there was flooding in other parts of the county, though.

ANYWHO~

I has got to go, now. Need to start on my work and stuff.

BYE RAYNIE~! :DDD We can chat later, chyeah?
    It's okay; my own reply is late. D:

Hurr, but I'm doing good as well. Several days ago, a lot of schools in my area closed down due to flooding. Although school reopened just yesterday, I'm still pretty happy.
    Spyells posted in the graphics thread, so don't worry about it.
    Sorry to burden you~

FFFFFfffsss. I'm so sick of school. v__v
    Oh, gosh. Are you up to one more thing?

It's okay if you can't do it. <3
    I sure hope so.

Time to write my Larxene essay during school today. >:D
    Hahaha, yeah. I've never done news for one of those big events before. So it'll be pretty weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back