• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shade737
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanks for the rep man. yeah, i never figured out why i couldn't get a straight answer on that either.
    F
    Isi t cool if I add you as a friend on here? Someone to guide me to the right direction XD lol.
    F
    I'm sorry for posting that I hate KH, its just I think its just completely boring. The disney worlds aren't anythign special, the only good thing from this game is the scenes with Sephrioth and Cloud, thats all I care about.
    F
    Why do you love KH? I know I won't last here, but I thought this place was for other things too, not all about KH.
    I am aware that it is legit, I'm just not entirely sure that 1. it should be talked about or 2. whether or not there's already a thread about it; I think that there is. As I said, 'closed for now'. Does not mean forever.
    pokepotter? xDD I dunno, if shes requested in the thread, Junes will respond.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back