• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• o no!! im so sorry... my grandpa is really sick he has Alzheimers, anyway geez i hope you feel better
    teachers probably tryin to pack it all in be4 the holidays, so what have u been up to lately?
    lol yea me too, im so mad, i have had so much homework lately, i hardly get on during the week all i do is check my notifications...
    ye i didnt think about that. I wonder if they are going to remake it on the PS2 or 3 that would be awesome!
    ye i had to play kh2 again before playin days cuz i thought it would help! and it did! but days is an awesome game by far my favorite out of the series! although the graphics are disappointing...
    cool! i'm starting a new game cuz i like to play KH games a few times to get all of the story out of it. cuz sometimes the story confuses the crap out of me and i have to read it a few times to understand it..
    hell ya!! did u? i beat it a couple times. it was easier to beat than i thought! but im so mad that roxas is gone... personally i would rather have roxas as the protagonist not sora. not that i dont like sora
    lo!l yeah my brother got lost on his first day he was like an hour late for class!
    i would imagine high school is alot harder. mostly im just scared i will get lost! XD
    well 8th grade is fun so far, but 6th and 7th were horrible. actually im terrified about going to high school.. whats it like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back