• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora9890
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Mine would be Axel... Exept his name sounds like a car part.... So I'm going to go with Roxas XD
    That sounds so cool for a easter picture.
    Who do you like best in the organization?
    D
    Cool. I thought it was pretty good for a DS game. As always the ending is sad... lol
    So I like your "Merry Holloween". lol. That picture rocks!
    D
    Thats my point. Roxas and Xion. They are both apart of Sora and both apart of Ven. What are the ties? Anyway I'll find out ina year maybe... Or whenever they give a release date. lol You played 358/2 Days? So did I. What did you think?
    D
    Yeah, it did for me too... Why do you think Ven looks like Roxas? He has a connection to Sora thats for sure.
    D
    No problem. Same here... I like how it draws you in... What do think of BBS? From what you've heard
    D
    Your avatar. It rocks. =) So what about KH do you like?
    D
    Uh, hey. Thanks for exepting me!
    I like your picture. It 's cool.
    Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is okay. I see that your last activity was yesterday and your last contact was on October 18th. Have you fallen off the face of the earth or what? *cough*I mean*cough* how are you?
    I don't even want to think about what could be badass enough to take him down. I mean he is TAV's Master. He has to be strong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back