• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Deary, I just gave you my opinion on your "story". If you can't take critics, you have no right to make a plot. Did you really expect everyone to say your story was awesome? Such a pity. Even in your insults, you can't spell for shit.
    N
    hey ya i read about silh he is a creep cause he has banned me 4 times because i had more than one account this is what you do go on 2 go onto another chat thats what i been doing
    Z
    Alright. Hey, do you mind if you can read my fanfic La Compilation if you didn't already
    Z
    Alright....so the people of the RTT will have some memories of Roxas in the DTT like Olette
    Z
    ummm, not to be such a hen but there were digitial versions of Olette, Hayner, Pence, Seifer, Fuu, Rai, Setzer, Vivi and everyone else (They already had their real, whole selves)

What about them?
    Z
    Oh that's cool, so everyone from the Digi Twilight Town is living in their own town or in the real Twilight Town ?
    Z
    Of course, I like the story although it couldn't hurt to add a teeny explanation as to how Roxas/Axel/Namine are back in their own bodies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back