• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Hi there Twilight how are you?
    wooo i am mccain suppporter to. not because obama is black but because he hhas no leadership experience at all, and he wont even say the pledge!! it doesn't matter if it says god in it. he should still say this, and if he becomes president, well, the U.S will be in a state of even worse ruin. Mccain may be old. but he is very healthy, i just hope he lives. Palin would be an even worse president then obama.
    OOOOOOH NOOOO SORROW BLASPHEMY!!!!

Lol j/k no you can have a cookie!

It's not like we've become mortal enemies now that I've found out where your true allegiance lies...
    *hand strays to concealed kunai*

XD
    Aye, that I am. The few, the proud, the Americans who care for their country by voting for McCain.

Sucks I'm too young to vote, though. XD
    Heh heh. Thanks. ^^ My life has been very cruel then kind to me in the past few days. First, my story-so-far was mysteriously corrupted and I almost lost everything I had, so that sucked. Luckily, my friend saves all of my work, so she just emailed it to me. You're welcome for the Beta Reader. It seemed like you would be a good... beta reader... yeah.
    Lol - Can you believe I just discovered this page? I'm such a retard... OMG

Um hey... anyone feel like helping me w/ sum photo uploading? <Mebe>?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back