• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I haven't read the Pendragon series but i do like Paolini and Jaques(Redwall!!!!)
    Warriors(of course)
    And i like Tamora Peirce(Auther she's pretty good)
    But i like some classics too Like i went through a phase where i liked Sherlok Holmes.Now i like To kill a mockingbird, The scarlet Letter and Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    Yah i can relate I love fiction youknow mostly magic stuff and mythical creatures.Like anything by Tamora Peirce or Erni Hunter(except the seeker series that's awful)and there are more that i can't currently remember but like. But when i so much as see a Biography or anything not fiction i start yawning.
    It is hard to branch out.
    Well, it's not like i said it was a book series and i do read whatever i want!Stick it to the man!(the life of a rebal reader is so exilarating! :)
    It's really good even if it is a bit below mt reading level(man that sounded little-kiddish!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back