• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you do believe in God, then that should affect you're whole perspective on History and Science. Science, History, and the Bible are compatible because God made them all. I am not trying to force it them, but I am saying it as if it's the truth because it is the truth. Open your mind to how much God has done in History that isn't talked about in the Bible.

God only allowed the Greeks and Romans to thrive for the sole perpose of spreading the Greek lauquage, paving roads, and other useful things that the they both did. How were they useful? The New Testament was written in Greek; so, there was hardly anyone around at that time who could not read it or read it for someone else. As for the roads, they helped people like Paul get around from city-to-city much easier and quicker. Besides it's a country's stand on God that will either build them up or tear them down (depending on where they stand).

You see? You gotta look at the big picture. As for Science, some the of the best Scientific facts in the Bible are found in Job. Do you know when Job lived? He lived not too long Noah's flood. That how long some of the facts of Science have been around. As for equality, Christians should believe in a Godly form of it. Homosexual marriages is an abomination of God's plan for marriage, and I will not let myself be bowled over while sinners trespass on God's plan.

Here's the Godly form of equality: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28)
    S
    Apparently standing up to the people who the staff likes = bad news.
    S
    Having to constantly go back to the Spirit Temple, and the long rail trips, the novelty quickly disappears.
    S
    Shit ton better than PH, it's addicting as hell too.
    S
    Yep, they're fault for that too.
    S
    Those are the children's fault then for opening their big fucking mouth. Otherwise, how is anybody going to find out.
    S
    How the fuck would the school find out "THOSE FUCKING KIDS ARE HAVING SEX!!!"

Also, in the case of my friends, both parents were happy and didn't mind.
    S
    Again, if both parties deny it, the police can't really do anything. This situation happened to a couple of my friends. The police just figured "fuck, what do we care, are we really going to believe some rumor?"
    S
    It doesn't matter, if people say it, and they have no proof (because honestly, everybody says people are having sex), then they got nothing. Only you and the person will know.
    S
    hmmmm.... well in all honesty, if you think about it, if you have sex with someone under 16, and you two absolutely love each other, are you really going to be bragging to anyone? nobody is going to find out lol.
    S
    Well then the entire 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades at our school should all be arrested.
    S
    Hardcore groping ya, but light groping while making out, that's legal, hell you can do that in front of a police station and they won't care lol.
    S
    Actually, not in some provinces. You're allowed to do anything, just not have intercourse until she's 16. Kissing, holding hands, making out, that's all legal.
    S
    Ah...

Well, then I'm mistaken. I know when my parents were dating, my mom was 14, my dad was... around 25, and by 16 my mom was pregnant.

I also thought (I should've read more posts), that we were talking about just dating, not the actual sex. In which dating can be between a 14 year old and 20 year old.
    HAHA what are you saying, that because one came out first it could affect their sexuality? You're so silly. I suggest you think about the fact that if two things are genetically the same, they are formed the same. (Minus environmental factors that affect things like personality...and apparently sexuality)

Haha kthx.
    The point being, if you were "born" gay, then two identical twins would always be the same sexuality, always. And that's not the case. Environmental factors affected their sexuality.
    Gay sheep. Haha. Those are animals.
    Try the twin study where twins, who have identical DNA, often had cases where the two twins did not have the same sexuality. Proving that sexuality is not something in your birth. Hell, when you're born, you're not attracted to fucking anything but your mother. If homosexuality was genetic, gay people wouldn't have parents.
    S
    Who knows. Who cares. One less idiot to deal with on the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back