• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• H
    Hey man!

Ahh im doing better, my name is back! :D
    J
    Maybe later... im not in the mood right now :(
    H
    Yes quite, She is annoying you now? She hasnt bugged me in a while...
    H
    Howdy yo ive been fine! :p

What about you?
    For me, you're the second (the first is Caiomelow) ^^
    We can speak portuguese but we keep speaking english. That's cool. English is better.

I have MSN too! Can I add you?
    Hey! That's sooo cool! You're the third brazilian that I have found here ^_______^. Do you have twitter, orkut or msn?
    January 9th being...?
    Not sure if I read it directly, but at the very least I made the assumption that if it wasn't confirmed as canon then it was going to be non-canon.
    H
    Why yes I do, I used it to make this account. :D

Its noahweiss13@yahoo.com, but I never go on it, I just have it for accounts.
    H
    I dont really like how the cartridge saves onto the cartridge, I prefer a memory card, so that if I trade a game i can keep the data, or if I lose the game I will still have the data instead of having to beat it again. So yeah I like the DVD-ROM.
    H
    No, the PS2 is my favorite system! :D

It has the best games, and they still make games for it! More than the PS3.
    H
    Yeah I only need a ps3, other than that I have every gaming system :D

What systems do you have?
    H
    Ah, well it looks really good. I cant wait to get it.

I have the Virtual SNES built into my Wii if that counts...
    H
    Ok, so are you getting The Legand of Zelda Spirit Tracks for the DS? Im getting it tomorrow when it comes out :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back