• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Someone on this campus must have these items
    C
    I need everything that has anything to do with this.
    Hey sorry man just moved into a new house and the internet is fucked. Keeps going on and off. Yeah sorry dude.
    hi im gotan i go super sayen and shoot beams from my hansd and dont get killed a bunch of times if u do not send this to a cuople poeple i will go to ur house and kamehamea ur stuff
    Yeah it was good man, pretty crap being back home though.
    Threads on its way once I get some photos etc from my bro's computer

Yeah man Id love to get all that stuff. I was really into the synth business a while back.
    I know, I know. I have trouble balancing social things between the internet and real life, I always lean really far into one and neglect the other. But it'll sort itself out, yeah.

I'm off now though. So goodbye and all that bro.

edit: goddamn i hat posting on my own page. :<
    Oh, alright.

I'm sorry I can't say the same for me, I think I'm heading home in a few minutes. We should definitely talk again sometime sooner than months from now though.
    I knew that's how it was going to be seen. :c

Really though, I haven't slept this last night, and I'm not good at picking up conversation off of something like that. So it wasn't intended to be attention whoring, but to get you to start some sort of conversational line.
    That doesn't exactly sound like the good life going on there Galen. School I can understand, but the friend zoning and absolute boredom don't make as much sense, I don't think. The concert sounds neat though, even if, predictably, I have never heard of who you're seeing. (and halloween is okay even if you're not eight, homosexual, or some combination of the above - you've just got to find something decent to do.)
    Not a list, no. But there is a recommendation thread around here someplace, I think.

Anyways, how are you doing lately Galen? It's been a while since we've talked (well, really since I've talked to anyone on here I used to regularly) Things aren't too exciting with me, just the usual boredom of school and chain smoking behind the neighborhood convenience stores. I don't know what I'm doing for Halloween either, do they celebrate that sort of thing over there? If so, what are you doing for it?
    ...Let's just have some fun :)

How's it going? I haven't seen you online lately, though I'm not always very perceptive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back