• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey i was the one tht gave u a link to my youtube if u wanna subscribe i found some otehr ones if you wanna check em out, and ill be uploading them soon, plus the cutsenes and ima try to do marluxia battle too =]
    lol No problem for the rep. And glad you are liking it here!
    I am doing good! Just got back from Disney World today, had a blast! Happy New Years!!!!
    lol did u do anything special?
    Well, if you want to play a game that has sad endings, I suggest the Metal Gear Solid series, preferably 3 since it is the first in the timeline. The saddest, by far, is Metal Gear Solid 4.
    Yeah, I found the ending to be a big romantic cliche'. I will say it was much better than KH2's ending though. Too many Gay Sora parts in that ending.
    Oh, there're longer waits than the ones square gives us.

But the longer the wait, the more time they have to work on it you know...
    That was...

I haven't really heard one of those jokes in ages...

Well if it's only for one game, it's a bit of a rip-off... Way too much money for one game in my opinion.

So I'll skip buying one, thank you very much.

I'll probably watch every cutscene online though...
    He misplaced it. They're small you know...

You know they're not going to get rid of Gummi Ships... they'll probably either revamp the gameplay during flight or just use Gummi Ships as a plot device as opposed to allowing you to fly them.

Oh really? I've heard there are some decent games now, but there weren't many when I lost mine...
    You're welcome! And thank you, actually...

Yes, I'm excited... although I don't have one either...

My brother lost it, actually. However, the story is interesting enough for me to follow it, and if I happen across a PSP, well... Playing it would be nice...
    Oh wow, you're welcome!

New Years... yeah... should we be happy because of getting a new year? Or sad because of losing the old one...

Alrighty... I'll try and explain rep.

When you start here, you have no rep. If someone likes or dislikes you, you gain rep or nega-rep. Nega-rep's bad I should add. Anyways... once you have rep, your "rep power" is dictated by how many people have repped you (for each 100 it rises by 1) and how long you've been on the site. (Each year raises the number)

Your rep power dictated hos much rep you give to any given person when repping them, which affects their own rep power. It also effects nega-rep, but I can't recall how at the moment. As for points, if someone has X amount of power, you get X amount of points when they rep you. So if you've got 16, that means the people who have repped you have given you 16 rep points in total.

I read that somewhere a while ago, but typically rep is just ignored... and I might have gotten a point or two wrong... If you still need to know anything, you could always try the FAQ though... I think there's a section devoted to rep...
    Hello again! Enjoying KHI?

(Hitting you up for a random chat because... the sky is blue.)
    Lol thats good. Well ya if it was just fighting it would be completely boring. Thank you I love complements. Ya like random thievier acts that the longer the characters dont solve the mor and more dangerous they get almost to a murder state.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back