• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Birnax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're name is Brian in real life right? if it is I think it's cool that you added a X to it hah.
    Hello, this is a mass-message to people who I've spotted in the Pokémon thread.

I don't know if you're aware, but a Pokémon tournament is being organised and we need to get down the names of people who would be interested in this event and participating in it. A date for this has not yet been set, but it is thought that it will be held around a month after the European release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver; this does not mean you have to use these games for the tournament since Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver are all inter-linkable on Wi-Fi. Rules have not yet been set, but if the response is big enough, an announcement thread will be made and rules will be set. If you are interested in participating, please respond.

- Sol.
    About what you said in the "How to Create a Theory" thread. I think it's already too late lol and seeing how he tried to bypass that ban, it might be awhile before he comes back, if ever. Anyways, it could help him.. along with tips to creating a good alt. Seesh.. changing your username's number by +1. FAIL. Even that Brandonk/ Brandon guy did better. (he flipped his name around and changed the numbers (I think) to make alt to bypass his ban)
    No it doesn't they were just talking about MX. Its more like VentusXAqua in the scans Aqua was worried about Ventus. Also the Birth By Sleep video it seem Aqua care about Ventus.
    Re: Ventus+Aqua
    So what age is just a number. What make you so sure that the game won't have a Ventus+Aqua realtionship?
    do you have any ideas to what will the collor szignifigance willl be?? maybe some sort of distorted timeline....OMG I GOT IT GO BACK TO THE FORUM THING
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back