• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UnnamedPerson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah it's good to get things done earlier...
    The Adelaide event sounds huge! Way bigger than the Tassie con.
    It would be pretty cool to go up there and check it out.
    YEAH ME TOO IM TRYING 2 GET EVERYTHING! IT SOOO HARD! MY GOAL IS TRYING 2 BEAT MR.HANEKOMA IN NOISE FORM BUT IN ULTIMATE FORM!
    HAVE U BEATEN HIM YET?
    I read your comment on the music for life. The world ends with you is a awesome game!
    And has a great soundtrack!
    Woah, six months!? That's ages!
    Yeah it seems you've set yourself up well... I guess it's good to have a back up, just incase.
    Rrrgh, I have to get my hair cut today. I hate getting it done >.<
    Haha yeah, I'd like to work at an anime store. I live far away from any anime stores though, that's what sucks about it. Haha, well I pretty much live far away from everything :D
    I wouldn't mind working at a sushi place or something either... yum :]
    Haha, yep :]
    Sorry about sending that last message like three times, my computer was caught by lag.. >.<
    I should really get a job now. I don't know where I'd like to get one though.
    Thank you :)
    Yeah, that's how I'm trying to think about it. I don't want to stress out or anything.
    I'm pretty excited to get out of high school and find myself something good to do instead of wasting my time with so much homework!
    Woah, good luck with the exams and everything, I hope it all goes well for you. That all sounds very difficult...

I'm in year10 this year. Hoping to do really well, I guess I'll have to wait and see >.<
    Yeah... What sort of training are you doing anyway?
    The only reason why I like it on around this time is because it's something to look foward to before I go back to school..
    Yeah it's a shame, I would have met up with you if you were going :)
    I would of held up a sign with your username on it, like they do in the movies XD
    I'm pretty excited for it...
    Aww, sorry if I'm rubbing it in >.<
    Haha, that would be funny. But I doubt my parents would let me go...
    You should get photos when you go, I wouldn't mind looking at them ^-^
    Na, I don't. I might one day... when I get the guts :]
    Aww you serious!? That's so awesome, I want to go to Japan ...

I mean I REALLY want to go :D
    Oh I see. That's too bad... But I'm sure work training would be more important, right?
    At least you get to go to the other two.
    Do you cosplay? Haha I like going for the DVD's, T-shirts, things from Japan etc. XD
    Yeah, I've been to a few. I'm expecting one to be on very soon actually XD
    I have no idea on the date, I've just been told it's on sometime this month.
    Haha, hello!
    And it's no problem, I'd probably do the same :D
    There seems to be very few Australians on here, unless I haven't come across even half of them :s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back