• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Now see this is what I get for being gone too long... strange additions to the forums and everyone went and surprised me with a name change. Thanks guys, I love you too.

Lol, I had some business to take care of which is now finally over and done. I'm back, dudes! :p
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??
    I miss you...MUCHO!!!!
    *cries* You've left me all alone...
    It's okies hun.....
    Was wonderin when you were gonna post...
    Sounds good though, can't wait to see it.
    Love ya smexy....
    Yes it is, as soon as Xziled comes back on we can finsih it up.

You can check out the thread (I started it) But it is LONG. We talked alot innbetween posting.

edited is War of the Universes and that one is long too.
    Star Wars plotting (which, edited, is War of the Universes) was half fanfic half RP. Very fun. Xziled, Ziz and me going at it, making stories that weaved Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney and STar Wars together....

But other than that? No (unless you count games like TWEWY and Final Fantasy)
    Morning, it's almost 2 AM!

Just make sure to check in. Normally its just me and Choc and it gets dull being the two of us.
    The Ghost Host requests your "Presence" in the Haunted Mansion fan club if you have time....
    Lolz...alrighty...

OOO really!?!?! *winks*

*hugs* You too smexeh....^^
    If you post in Eternia tonight, I'll most likely post tomorrow cause I gots to go home...
    But I LOVE JUU!!! (well divinity)
    Lolz...then you pulled it off really well.
    NOT! Haha...same here love...
    *winksatyou*
    XD....you had to go there huh??
    WHAT A FREAKIN FREELOADER!!!
    I still love ya....*hugs*
    Well... I don't know why. I mean you post in my stories (thanks BTW. Usually it's just Ziz, Xziled, and Kairy and I know they only read it because they know me) But we never talk really.

So am I!

I'm fine. (Dang, one of my least favorite songs ends my shuffle session)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back