• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I knoww! My heart dropped when i read that there were going to be more games after KH3 and without Xehanort... it's going to make Xehanort feel insignificant, which would suck. Eh, hopefully this new villain's gonna be as badass as Xehanort... although I doubt it. :-[
    I'm kinda mad that Xehanort's story is ending at KH3... and Sora's still gonna be the main character! It's gonna be so weird without him... =[
    good to know, good to know...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMG OMG OMG PREMIUMMM!!!

Here is a congratulatory happy face(s)!!

nooo. you have a life! 1,000 posts isn't bad at all. just think of those that have like 15,000. O.O
    only four moar posts and your there!! :DDDDD

you deserve a trophyy!! anyone who can reach premium doess.

i need to post moar. >.>
    Yeah, snow days are awesome though. nothings better than getting up at 6 in the morning and getting to go back to bed!

It's hilarious how he's always banned. The word under his name stays as banned because everyone knows he's gonna get banned again soon. xD
    Yeah same here, yesterday was the first day over 50 degrees. xD I hate cold weather.

I love how Loke gets banned like once a week xD
    Lawl i know. im guessing they give him small bans.
    they cant exactly banned him for being annoying.
    but lets hope the next banned will last longer. his a pain in the ass >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back