• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
xHiddenMemories
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :D

That's good, considering I really do nromally harte flowers. That's gotta coun t for something right?

YES HE PWNS ALL OF THE OTHER KH CAHRACTERS! :D
    I love him so. i love him sooo much;. :D he makes flowers look sexy. heeh.

No, I don't mind at al.. I like getting friendly random messages. :D
    HI.
    HAIL TO THE NOMS?! XD OH MAN. I'm giggling again! :D

Oh yeah, it's super fun to role play with my best friend. XD She's just a bit nuts and we aways tend to murder people. :D BAWHAHAHA! And I think it would be fun to do a role play with 'em too. I could practice my "Death Scenes" with them as my little suffer...ers. :D
    ;D You're welcome. And awww, giggles. XD That's the first real recation of giggles I've gotten when I nom. XD Normally people just stare. LOLZ. <3

Well, my best friend whom I role play with normally just role plays with Avatar: The Last Airbender and OCs. XD She's not really into Xigbar or Roxas as I am. So I have no practice. XD
    *gives a laugh* Don't worry about it, it's okay. :DD And hey, nice new background. It's so pretty! :D

And yesss, Xigxas. My precious. *noms on the relationship and then noms on your head* And hm? Roleplay? No I haven't roleplayed as them before, I never really had a chance. XD Heh. Why do you ask?
    rigghttttttttttttt you the lazy madam am i right??? :3
    prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back