• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Terraearthman15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey terra :) i know you don`t know me but i just wanted to say hi i just started this account so i`m kinda new at this and i was wondering if you could help me?
    I think I might have been on KHM once. Don't really remember. Anyways I'm gonna add you as a friend on here so you'll be my 1st new one.
    Def.

This place looks a lot different, there used to be like 3 or 4 different skins to choose from. None of them looked like the 2 choices we have now. A few had banners and they were sorta better lol.

Still same old Mods though, which is kinda cool, because I think they really do a good job.
    Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to review the rules and see if there is anything new.

Looking forward to chatting here again.
    Haha yeah I didn't know that you could get anything from melding those two together. I thought it was something you go and was just for completion.
    haha I didn't fix the links

must of been something wrong with your computer
    here ya go

no prob

you want me to repost it? lol you might have a hard time finding it through all those pages
    I've told you, and others have done the same, the reason why. Listen instead of ignoring everything I say.
    Huh? You don't need to be sorry. I was just telling you why I haven't been on lately. I'll call you in a second. My phone may be dead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back