• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jolts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah haha make sure u check the UU pokemon list though to make sure ur whole team is UU.
    haha the tournament wont actually start this weekend (that would be crazy)

im thinkin it should start like early-mid june
    yeah i did, but uh why hyper beam? i mean the move leaves u immobile for a full turn.

the uu list is just gonna be according to smogon and i dont think i can make the tournament
    and i was actually suprised my smeargle took out ur snorlax,

i thought snorlax was a really bulky pokemon
    yeah i ev trained them haha but smeargle as my lead is usually wat wins me battles

do u want to battle again?
    That was a lot of fun. That was absurd with three critical hits in a row. :\
    I have a team or two of level 100 legendaries. Would you like to challenge that for fun, or are you one of those people that shun at the idea of using legendaries?
    They are put into the game and made impossible to catch for a reason, so I use them. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. :D

-David
    If you are up to it, I can battle tonight. My name on the game is David and my friend code is 3438 5796 6607. Message me back your name and code. Thanks.

-David
    If you are up to the match, we can battle now. My name on the game is David and my friend code is 3438 5796 6607. Message me back your name and code.

-David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back