• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SouloftheSky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Whoa! XD All I got is KH, KH Re:COM, and KH2 lol
    I also played days too but a friend of was the owner of it.
    D
    Squeek!!! *Gets away before you get me. *Runs up a tree*
    Wait! Ha!!! The jokes on you!!!! Anagram said I was his Ho already. So the jokes on you!! Mwahahahahahahaha
    D
    Stop bullying me you you jerk!!! *Throws more Acorns at you* Mwahahahhaahah
    D
    *Dials Green Peace to come and save me.....* Mwhahahahhaha
    Anagram can DW by the waY, SEEING AS HE'S MY NOBODY, BUT RESTRICTED CAN'T BECAUSE hEARTLESS ARE STUPID, AND no HEARTLESS CAN WIELD kEYBLADES. (caps lock type sorry! ^ ^''').
    D
    I'm a SQUIRREL!!!!
    That was animal CRUELTY!!! *Crawls away to a phone booth to call green peace on you...*
    Nuffin nuffin...I just can't think of anything to say ...
    Ummmm...umumum...I'm sorry ;; I'm trying real hard...
    Heh it's okay ^__^ Thanks 4 the congrats =D
    Um no I don't think I was XD
    D
    ..........*Throws a Acorn at you*
    Hey there It's been about a month since you sent me the buddy request and was wondering if you're gonna reply soon.
    D
    .......Soul......Whatsgoing on? lol
    I can't tell who I'm talking to anymore.
    And am I'm a Squirrel (Accroding to Anagram, ....>.>) So can Squirrels even sucumb to darkness?
    In Real Life, no, I'm better than him :p (jk)
    In Role Play, yes, he's muy nobody, restricted's my heartless, and I am....or was, depending in story arc, the whole being.
    363 days...
    over two :3

But we just met, are you sure it's okay to put me in your sig? What if you end up hating me for some reason you don't know yet??? ;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back