• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
jean1000695
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi,

I havent talk to you for some time too. I am currently no schooling, I am working on weekday so didnt really spend time doing your avatar and signature at night after work . I am currently working on your signature first before i get to amending the avatar :D. I like the new layout of the forum too it looks nicer and dont have much trouble compare to the previous skin.
    Ok i try making the avatar abit shinier.
    You could try using Crimson or Trenz and you dont have to post a new message for update just click "Edit" beside to edit it :D
    Could you make the avatar glossy, or shinier? So far, so good.
    My skin has the TAV trio on it (The top banner), grey and blue background. (I'm not sure what the actual name is, but you get the idea.) I can't change the skin since the page loading stopped when I get the warning. I've even tried changing it from the control panel, but it didn't work, since I can't save it.

Update: I think I found the solution to my problems. I'll be using IE from now on to visit the site. I normally use Firefox, but it's getting very irritating seeing that message popping out over and over again for the past 5 months. There's no problem using IE to visit this site, however.
    Could you make the avatar glossy, or shinier? So far, so good.
    My skin has the TAV trio on it (The top banner), grey and blue background. (I'm not sure what the actual name is, but you get the idea.)
    What is the skin that you use when you enter the forum try changingt he skin to see if it helps
    here is the avatar i have made will get to making the signature :D

'You are not allowed to view this page, and it has a virus', this sort of page.
    You mind helping me report to the admin? 'cause it will take me a couple of times to refresh the page to actually enter the forums. It gets worse every single day, can't take this anymore. Might be the cause of some sort of virus shown in some screenshot or something that some of us got this warning.
    'You are not allowed to view this page, and it has a virus', this sort of page.
    You mind helping me report to the admin? 'cause it will take me a couple of times to refresh the page to actually enter the forums. It gets worse every single day, can't take this anymore. Might be the cause of some sort of virus shown in some screenshot or something that some of us got this warning.
    Sorry for the late reply XD. What is the warning that you receive? have you report to the admin?
    Ok. KHI forums giving me troubles to access site properly. Always receive the AVG warning message every time I visit this site. You know how to remove them?
    Sorry for the late reply XD. Ok i will make one of any Avatar of Ven. I would try to put both mickey and Ven in the signature.
    Hmm... i tried making the Avatar. I tried to fit in both character but the image would be too small is it ok if i focus making an avatar for only one character?
    i saw the image i would try making the Avatar would you want your signature to be like that too?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back