• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hamster Lord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Huh, I was going to buy that when I went to the Gamestop the other day. I didnt though because I thought it was a sequel and not the first game xD
    no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sup foooo >.<
    lol
    this is the mysterious message i said i posted lol
    Which game is the first of the series? I want to play it.

Right now I am playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, using an emulator and my computer. Its more convenient than hooking up my N64 xD
    IT-IS-FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    My Xemnas story is finished!!!!
    (P.S-I'll use the Pink dress part in Xemnas' Part 2 ok??)
    Yeah I like some adaptions but I dont think they are actually as good as mythology itself.
    Yeah, luckily. No school on Tuesdays this quarter either, so I get a four day weekend...of doing hw, but a four day weekend nevertheless. Looking forward to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back