• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• XD Ah well.
    o3o that's cool. If I can work everything out, I might get my significant other to dress up as my character's body-guard."

Last week, we lasted for three hours, I broke up with her because I saw another fan... however... she liked Kaito more... didn't work out. -grins-
    I'll PM you the details to keep it secret from prying eyes. ;o
    You deserve to know anyway, since you're gonna be controlling her.
    You can take her if you want. I had a set plan for her, which is why she "found the large egg without memory of it occurring", but you can totally go for it and make it up as you go. I can still do what I wanted to do if you take her over, so go for it. c:
    XD I get you. It only recently started becoming popular so that's why I only know of it now. XD
    Hnn. @3@

OH HELL NO! -runs off- MIKU-CHAAAAAAANNN!!!!
    XD Oh, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama? All of my friends are into that now. @_@ XD
    I buy clothing articles that -look- like what they wear and I just modify it. It's been working for me. XD

THAT'S NOT TRUE. I care about her so much! She's like my heart and soul! She means the world to me!
    -cough-
    Once the anime-con happens, and I actually start the costume, there shall be pix. XD

Yeah! Listen to me! Demand her affection! And kick that jackasses ... ass!
    B-but... I could... I could never!
    fffffffffff. It's really pointless for me, since I go in on friday, I have off on monday, and then I go to school for two days because I have thursday AND friday off the following week. GSFFJHDGJDGDG SO STUPID I CAN'T EVEN.
    ANGE USHIROMIYA
    Photobucket | ange Pictures, ange Images, ange Photos
    I already have the wig yosshaa.

What?!
    LOL Me too. I'm like -facebook tumblr deviantart youtube- and that's my life. ahfjskdgs.
    Nothing at all. Ab-soo-luute-ly nothing. School starts in like, two days, and I'm wasting away my life on the internet. @_@ XD
    OH. But I'm working on a new cosplay and like yaaaay.

-sighs and looks down- Eh...
    YOU JUST GONNA LET HER WALK AWAY?! OH COOME OOONN
    Holy crap I know. D:
    Three months. Omg. Wait. Four. fhjfsdgs

Wait! No, Miku! Don't listen to him! D: He only wants to use .... ugh.
    My, my... Kaito... what do you know about women? Absolutely nothing, that's not how you do it. You gotta demand!
    OH MY GOD.
    BE MINE FOREVER NAMI. RIGHT NOW.

-galres even more- No. I don't appreciate how you handle us AT ALL. Our fans have a hell of a lot more respect for us than you do. -POKES HIM HARD-
    BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    I would do that. n_n Once I learn how to drive. Dammit I need my permit. XD

D: Oi, doesn't sound like you're having fun. x_x

...That's all we are? What, you don't think we have personalities? We don't have feelings? We're just objects?! Tch, well. I have NEVER known someone so... so ignorant! We are much more than that! We're people too! Not just some toy to play around with, Master~ -glaresglaresglares-
    >_>;;;
    ... >_____> ;;;;;;;;;
    I've been in a car for 9 hours straight. It'll prolly be nothing.
    Hnn. I like to go with my pals since I'd feel awkward just... being there. Especially since my dad'll probably be uh.. taking me to most of them until I can drive. T_T

... *mutters* I just don't like the idea of Miku-chan being something to show off. *looks down*
    Uuu, I hope I'll be able to go to more cons when I learn how to drive. n_n
    I'd totally be willing to go up to animenorth. ;D

>_> S-she forgot. She should'a been reminded. D:
    XD yew just went to oonneeee.
    I'm so excited, though. :D I just wish my Grimmjow could've been there. >.< Then my cosplay experience would've been like, amazing.
    I just came back from another sweet 16. @w@ AND I HAD FUN. omg.

-blinks- Wait what?
    >_> Huh?
    Kay. Finished Video Tech and Chem. Now all I have to do is my Spanish oral, and then yet -another- project for English based on a movie.
    Yeah. And I also have to finish my costume because oh yeah the FREAKIN' ANIME CON IS NEXT WEEKEND SFJHGFDHJBGFYUH! *explodes*

XD Oh my. We are the funniest people ever.

-twitch twitch- Y-you... -twitch- I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING!!!
    Hello, love. I'm gonna be gone this weekend! Come back to KHRF on monday, love! :) <3
    I am going to work! >D and failing.

... -twitch- I... don't... have... a .... heart... -twitch twitch-
    T_T If I weren't failing Chemistry, I'd totally post. But. I am failing. D;

I DON'T HAVE A HEART! D:<
    He has a heart?
    NO I DO NOT HAVE A HEART! D:<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back