• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chromatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You are so lucky! I watched the same groups, but from a corner area on the right. I can't complain because it was free, but i would have liked to hear it from the front. What group where you in?
    Yeah, it was kind of a let down when it didn't get much response, but I'm glad you're a fan! Did you go this year? or did you watch it on TV or live stream or something?
    Please, be my guest and PM me anytime! Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like a link to the RP on this other site so I can see how it is going :D Please.
    You may very much so!! Though since I have been gone for so long, I was expecting a better greeting XP

jk jk, whats up?
    Oh, i'm sorry. I thought you might of joined seeing as i remembered the user from somewhere. 1lastcry ring a bell? The email that signed up with that account and yours match.
    Aye, yet another has found out my presence here still exsists.... heheh. Well, I made a promise and I intend to keep it. So I am here, fulfiilling that promise.
    Thanks bro :D. I went to go see Toy Story 3, and went out to dinner with my sister to a restaurant called Chili's =3. Great spicy food there ;D
    Haha exactly. Zero was just pulling the strings for a majority of the first part. lol that is pretty funny though xD
    ... If we don't get a post soon, i'm just going to tell everybody to time skip and stuff. :|

It's been like 2 weeks. :(
    happily eating all the sugar i can get away with! ^^ the army life is not that bad really. >> its like a nine to five job... but with the prospect of being sent over seas to get shot at... XD the first nine-fourteen weeks were tough as they severly limit what the trainees can do... but once u reach ur first duty station, it gets pretty relaxing... XD
    THANKS!!! ^^ feels good to be back again! ^^ though its taking longer than i had thought... XD still don't have access to my own computer, thus im at the whims of the owner.... >> hopefully we can work this out until my laptop comes to me... XD

so how have things been going? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back