• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hahaha well I'm not knocking keep on comin I like the new competition its making me better cuz I don't dis rap a lot
    Hahaha well I'm not knocking keep on comin I like the new competition its making me better cuz I don't dis rap a lot
    Hahaha well I'm not knocking keep on comin I like the new competition its making me better cuz I don't dis rap a lot
    Mainly here, since I joined KHI first. But I go there when I have time, or when it gets a bit slow here ^^
    Dissidia was released onto PSN, so that's where most of these people were getting it from.
    Oh, no it's not a problem. It's just more convenient ^^

Yeah. I mean, the game wasn't even that expensive, and it was well worth the money. Damn pirates...
    Sup Mog! If it's alright with you, can you call me by my name here?

Oh right. Dissidia. A while ago, SE announced that approximately 5.2 million units of the game were pirated. It's really sad...
    OH,okay. Hm, maybe for some people. Or it may not because other characters could have Sora's voice.
    I grl you some people take it personally though hahaha me myself don't mind cuz I cam just come back but I was wondering why you chose to take the dis approach... even though you aren't the first to dis you are the first to come to the thread as a dis rapper thats good hahaha
    yas. :) Org 13 are in the shape of humans because when they were Somebodies, they had strong hearts, and their hearts were strong enough to give them another body: A Nobody. Namine... hm. She's in the shape of a human because in KH1, when SOra lost his heart, Namine and Roxas were born. And since SOra's heart was strong, they didn't change into dusks. The other nobodes-dusks, samurais, et cetra.- didn't have strong hearts.

You follow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back