• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zephyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha thanks man I apriciate it :D do you have like msn, aim, or yahoo messneger? or do you just use this to chat to people? either way is fine.
    yeah man I got pokiemon black, ok I'll wait for black to come out then I'll buy golden sun, which version are you getting?
    yyyeah, i had a hacked Celebi in my fire-red, completely killed my game ^^; but hey, 492 legit pokedex entries is pretty sweet. wish i was that awesome XD
    no problem! glad to help ^^ now you only need one more, right?
    Ok awesome, that's exactly what I want to do. My Friend Code is 1462-8380-4403.

Let me know when you're ready to trade, thanks man.
    Hey sorry man, but something's going wrong and for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. I think it has something to do with the fact that I still have all 3 roamers roaming around. But that presents a problem: To fix this issue I'm having right now, I'll either need to kill off all the roamers or catch them all. And I can't do that. Right now, I have a shiny timid Latios w/ 31 IVs in Sp. attack and speed roaming around Kanto (RNG abuse works wonders :D) And a shiny timid Raikou w/ 31 IVs in Sp. attack and speed roaming around Johto. The Entei that's roaming around is a normal entei, and if I want to make it shiny via RNG abuse, (Which I plan on doing) I'll need to have both Latios and Raikou roaming at the time. So I can't KO a shiny pokemon obviously, much less a roamer, and I can't catch them either because that will make it impossible to get a shiny Entei.

So really, I'll need to wait until I can get the shiny Entei before I can do any other form of RNG abuse.
    Oh wait, Breloom has 2 abilities. Would you like its ability to be Effect Spore or Poison Heal?
    anything is fine.

Hey sorry I had to do something I'm about to start working on the shiny shroomish now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back