• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• so i was doing a project in webpage design and i found this in my research

Alexx Bond | Quiet Company

hi
    Yeah, it came out extremely quick. It was about three or four in the morning where I am the day of C78 when I found the download link. And the game is pretty difficult. I never new three fairies could be so tough. If this were any other game, I would just start playing on Easy at this point, but I refuse to play on Easy mode while playing as Cirno.
    Yeah, her dashes are pretty cool, and that Heat bar is a very nice concept. Haven't beat the game yet. I'm stuck on the second to the last stage. It's mainly because I'm a bit lazy with my eyes and I'm not keeping track of the bullets on the screen.

I'm trying to download the new Touhou game right now, despite how tired I am. I'm probably going to be asleep for a long while, but I look forward to sifting through all the music C78 brought when I wake up.
    Well, I got the first Suguri game, and I have to say, it's pretty damn fun. It's one of those games where you kinda want someone to watch you while you play it. It's a bit difficult for me right now because I'm having a bit of trouble controlling Suguri's dashes, but I think once I get better at that, I'll be able to play at higher difficulties.
    Oh wow, it's only 20 dollars. I'd buy it right now, but I'm trying to save my money. Although, with the amount I have, I don't think $20 would matter too much. I also look forward to getting that soundtrack.
    Oh wow. I must download and play this, it looks really fun and challenging. Hopefully, it won't put too much of a strain on my laptop when I play it. Although, getting into this game will probably just encourage teasing about why I like games with young girls in them from a person I know.
    Yeah, that was a touching smile there at the end. I also loved how Okuu was going to try and lay and egg.
    Yeah, I should have been more specific ^^;

Anyways, I have something for you to read, when you get the chance of course. It will warm and break your heart at the same time.

Danbooru
    I think I've only read three of them, BAiJR, PMiSS, and SSiB. The other ones seemed a bit boring, except Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth, which I still need to finish. But I started reading this one because apparently she's supposed to be connected to Reimu somehow. I don't know why I like her so much. Maybe it's that one armed coolness, or something.
    Lol, I know right? It would have a lot more fitting, but oh well. Also, a new official Touhou comic was released, called Wild and Horned Hermit.
    Lol, I knew it. There's no way he was going to go from 12.3, to 12.5, then jump to 13. There was bound to be a 12.8. ZUN must have something big for 13, hopefully something like Mima.
    its from Occult Academy, new series started two weeks ago, the lead male reminds me of a less charismatic version of Takizawa, only a bit less though. its a good series though from what i've seen so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back