• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you soooo much Cris...I knew what I had to do but you helped give me a push in the right direction, so thanks a bunch bud...I'll tty again someday I hope...
    Thanks for the advice Silver...it means a lot. I guess I'll try that...after I get my emotions straight...
    I'm too shy to actually get a girl bud but i'm done with Internet relationships...I'll probably just end up having no one during highschool cuz I suck like that...
    Yeah I realize that...I just can't...I can't just move hundreds of miles to another state to live with her...I wish I could...but I can't :'C I know she'll find sumone better than me...but idk if I'll find a girl who's better than her...
    Yeah...she loves me but she said she couldn't do the online relationship thing anymore...im in a real melancholy mood...we were together for over 4 months...and that's the longest i've ever kept a girlfriend honestly :c i wish it didn't have to be that way...
    Awwww I'm sorry Silver...she broke up with me too just last night :'C...completely blindsighted me...i wish there was a way for me to fix our relationship but there really isnt...she gave up on us...and I miss her already :c
    Haha sadly no I haven't but I reeeeaaaaaaally want to :3 and lol online yes but yeah never met in person...and it's ok xD well I'm really lucky to have someone as wonderful as her. Do you have a special sumone Silver?
    oh did ya? i couldnt find it on youtube, but good you found it^^ i like it so much better in english :D enjoy!
    well heres a link for the sub...
    Watch Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows (Movie) Online – ZOMG Anime

sadly im having a hard time finding a dub link :(
    you haven't seen it yet?! man that movie was amazing! I saw it in theaters, and then bought it on bluray the day it came out ^^
    Haha hey Silver! haven't talked in a while lol and yeah I'm the luckiest guy in the world :3 and heheh I think I'm a nice enough guy xD
    Noooo not a rock band, but that would be awesome too lol. and huh, I heard it once last year at my school but thats it xD
    lol our newest most awesome band piece is called sparks xD and NOOOOOOO lol. not flame thats weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back