• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, I don't particularly mind them, either...

Oh my god. I was just thinking about elephants. A prophecy, perhaps?!
    Umm... I don't love the annoying, clumsy, airheaded fanservice character of almost every anime...

Well, you know, they don't necessarily need to be opposite... Although, if it were a square room, there would only really be one place to be where you wouldn't be at opposite...
    Face eachother? Are you kidding?! Your character is a total pushover, but will totally be able to walk all over mine anyways! It's more of a slaughter... Of both of us.

Consider our characters victims of no one, except maybe for theirselves.
    I hope sooo. *3* lol D'aaw. You shall find fun.

How cruel! -glaaarres- Mikuo just tried to mouth molest Rin!
    Shoppeeen for school outfits; like loli skirts. lol. :v And I might hang out with my cosplay friend and do cosplay pix cuz we're cool. XD
    BOUT YOU

-stomps over to Mikuo and kicks him out of the way- Why so disrespectful, Mikuo! I thought you knew better!
    That is true. =3= dsihgdf how many days of school are there left? WHEN DOES IT END? jgsnhg I have one more year then I'm ooout. Thank god.

-blinks- Y-You know! Unless you're pushing AIR INTO HER, I wouldn't go near her like that! She could wake up and kick you in the groin or something... you know what... do it. -grins-
    It's like... the only good thing about my school system lol x_x

-walks over to her and kicks her softly- I... don't know. YOU CHECK!
    Ahaha I had today and tomorrow off. >_> Yay jewish holidays and not being religious. ;D

...I DIDN'T KILL HER DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT I DIDN'T...
    Omfg I know. x__x I've been in school for three days, and the fact that we haven't had a full week yet is making it even harder for me to get used to it. I hate iiitt.

-PROUD- Hey, that's the first time I ever hit someone with that thing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back