• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingudamu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's okay to slow down and take your time for the mural project you know ^^ We appreciate how quickly you are getting these done, but take your time. There's no rush at all~

(Sorry to be a nitpicky ass, but I just noticed for Selphie for example, there are a bunch of tiny little transparent spots left over ^^)
    Hello!

Hey thanks for the compliment n_n Wasn't expecting that! lol. So nice to hear people like Plowed.
    It's been a while since I updated, but I AM working on it. In the words of Tetsuya Nomura, "Please look forward to it!"
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been on this forum for a while, I just lurk most of the time. So yeah, anywhere you see the username numberoneyaoifan, rizuzechocolate, or pseudosoapscribe... it's probably me.

(>^_^)> hugs, and take care kingudamu!
    Hey... Nice to meet ya... I saw your TAV fanart... very good... Nice touch with the pigtail on Aqua
    oh i thought terra is already wearing an elf hat heh.

anyway, i noticed that aqua and ven's arms are kinda small compared to their bodies, so uh you could try fixing that. :D but that's up to you of course
    nice. i sure like to see the colored and resized version of it some time :D

it's christmas-themed right?
    Howdy! The SoRiku fc was reopened and you were added in as a member as you requested to join the old one ^^ feel free to join in on the fun.
    i would make each audition an indiviual video, so one vid for aqua, one for riku, and one for kairi
    S
    Check your rep. You're back in the green.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back