• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Storm Ventus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    cheap jerseys
    wholesale nfl jerseys
    cheap nfl jerseys
    They're all pretty easy to rush through, but I'm liking the replay value it has. I chose standard so I've been completing the journal. xD
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for adding me as a friend. Here if ya ever wanna talk. Btw saw you like Ventus, more of a Roxas guy myself lol. have fun.
    ;) Heeeeeeeey new kid! :D Welcome to the board, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and will make tons upon tons of friends! I see you like Ventus. Totally awesome, Ven's adorable and sweet. You got great graphics too! Regardless, my name is Ponnie! Local Xigxas nut around these parts. ;D Pleased to meet you.

Sorry I never got around to saying hello the FIRST time you joined. But eh, you know what? It matters that I'm saying hello now. If you need anything, feel free to ask me. :D Have fun! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back