• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerOverNothing

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *Gives Ponnie a super glomp*

Yea. I hope so too and maybe he will remember.

Yea Master Xenohart is the most scheming and cunning villian that i saw so far.
    It's nice writing essay-long posts again. xD It reassures me that my brain has not gone to mush yet.

A lot of relationships, save for SRK and AkuRoku (be it friendship (my personal belief and preference) or romantic) were underrated. Even SDG lacked. D: So I'm not surprised the awesome relationships suffered as well (am I the only one disappointed by the lack of Cloud/Tifa, Axel/Saix, Roxas/Namine, and of course Xigbar/Roxas/Sora?)

... <33
    I gotta read the KH2 manga, that sounds like a friggin AWESOME scene. DAMN YOU NOMURA FOR NOT MAKING IT CANON. So many good moments in the manga that were passed up completely. D:

HMM. I wonder if the maker of the manga had also noticed the Xigxas friendship in KH2, and decided to add that to the manga, to expand upon it. Or perhaps a request from Nomura himself? 8D Either way, I think they and you are certainly onto something here.

AH, Axel. <3 I forgot to add him to my list of Org favorites.
    Agreed. KH2 seemed to flaunt him more than destroy him. Perhaps it's because, until KH2, he didn't exist in the KH universe, so there was no already existing character to screw up? o:

Actually, yeah, he is. owo Only without the softer side. It's like Braig, Eraqus, and Vanitas are long lost siblings. ... that would be a cool fanfic.
    Ven's just looked so.... good. owo I keep remembering the chocolate ears. xD And the cookie Keyblades.
    I KNOW! I still go back to Final Episode with Aqua.
    "Return my friend's heart, or pay the price!"

Mark Hamill is a MASTER at what he does. <33
    I know, when I saw his death in Japanese, I was teary-eyed; SO. SAD. ;__; Poor Terra. The guilt he must have had. It was nice seeing him seek revenge against MX. I rooted for him, and it was epic. :,D

Again, I want to apologize for the slow reply. ^^; I made you wait WAY too long this time. D:
    Yea. It was pretty interesting most if the references from Days match with KHII. I know that Xigbar cared for Roxas and you prove it pretty well in your essay. Yea it is sad even if he does get reborn as Braig he won't get to see Roxas again but maybe with Sora as Roxas is with Sora and you are kind of right it isn't the same and i think Ven has Aqua and Terra to cared for him :p

Eeeeeekk!!! don't said that you are making my skin jumped XD.
    Though even if we did live in Japan, the Mobile is apparently pretty expensive D;

I used to be scared too ;~; but I am used to it now!! I hate airports, though...

;_______: *salutes*
    Maybe if we had Mobile accounts we could build them ourselves :D

No fun ;A; but I really should get started... have to fly out tomorrow... buu
    Yeah, I really wanted Org!Roxas T^T

I ammmmm procrastinating from packing! Finished my first year of uni and now it's time for summer holidays back home. Haaate packing XD;
    Heh heh heh! They are cute, aren't they o3o

I'd tell you to nab one from the set, but I have a feeling you love your adorable xigxas one too much XD <3
    You are welcome and most of the point you state really are neat i haven't really play before KH2 so i haven't notice about the way Xigbar treated Sora until you pointed it out you in your Essay. Xigbar really makes a caring Dad :p

I hope so too =) and it would definately be incredible i just hope Braig won't follow Master Xenohart's command like in BBS.
    You are welcome and most of the point you state really are neat i haven't really play before KH2 so i haven't notice about the way Xigbar treated Sora until you pointed it out you in your Essay. Xigbar really makes a caring Dad :p

I hope so too =) and it would definately be incredible i just hope Braig won't follow Master Xenohart's command like in BBS.
    Nope it doesn't i did enjoy reading some of the points you state =)

Yea. I am excited too since Braig might be returning :p
    Yea i spent some time reading it. The point you state about Sora's reaction to Xigbar's death i find it a good point. Have you seen the secret ending of re:coded?
    Ossu! thanks for the greeting :D. You'll be seeing me alot around the forums so dw xDD. You like Yaoi of Xogbar and Roxas?? o_O. uhhh that's... Artistic? :D WOuld like to get to knwo you better aswell ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back