• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
matrix8140
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• if you need some ny rappers, hit me up. i saw the cumo dolo i think his name is, i'm watching chaz french's 30 bars now. he did his shit there.
    in the montgomery/herkimer county area, it's full of rednecks.

all i hear is country and rock music, rap is usually out towards utica and albany.
    that's cool. other states have a higher hip-hop following than others.

up in cny where i live, there aren't many rappers:

THEY ALL REDNECKS
    I still remember that time you posted a youtube link to "The Prayer" by Kid Cudi in the Inferno SB all those years ago. Good times~
    Oh okay. So I guess I'll do Childish Gambino or XV maybe. I was thinking about adding pictures but eh. Nice one though. I'll do my research for Gambino before. I'll post mine 2 weeks from now but you gotta remind me. I dont have very good memory -___-
    Diamonds in the Rough ? I saw that from a YouTube Commentator. Who are we Doing first ?
    Yea. If you want you can start off this whole thing. Is this going to be Bi-weekly or Monthly? And we can take turns doing it. You can be first and I'll post the next one. And since were starting by ourselves we can discuss with the others about who we post up.
    Yea. If you want you can start off this whole thing. Is this going to be Bi-weekly or Monthly? And we can take turns doing it. You can be first and I'll post the next one. And since were starting by ourselves we can discuss with the others about who we post up.
    Yea. If you want you can start off this whole thing. Is this going to be Bi-weekly or Monthly?
    Yea. Thats similar to my idea. I just thought up New Artist of the Month or Week When I saw the blog to give rapperz a nice lift in fanbase. The idea of having Followers suggest a rapper is a great idea but we would have to figure out how. Im thinking we start off by ourselves and just post up Rappers who are on the verge of hitting fame. Such as XV and give some spotlight to new ones like Nitty Scott or Casey Vegie or Prince EA Who deserve a bigger Fanbase.
    Yea man. Crimzon told me about your idea as well and how we can incorporate it. Explain to me what you want to do more in detail though. So then we can figure out how to make it possible.
    wtf I do; I'm always on at k-g... at the times of 7-11PM on weekdays and most of the day on weekends :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back