• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zaraki_Kenpachi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Anyways, I'm trying to figure out an idea of how Keigo Asano dies and how he meets up with an escaped experiment of Squad XII that secretly disguises himself as a student of the Shino Academy.
    One thing, I don't get. Why are some Shinigami able to age like Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Toshiro, and etc?

And, I need help with developing an idea for my Bleach fanfic. I don't know that much about Bleach just that Ichigo became a Soul Reaper to save Rukia and later he became a Hollow.
    Yeah, I like Axel and Roxas. I am a big fan of Renji and Ikkaku. And, if you like Bleach fanfics you should read this. It's made a friend of mine. It's called the Death and Times of Keigo Asano. The Death and Times of Keigo Asano Chapter 1: Good Bye Ichigo!, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    How's it going today? Have you gotten Re:Coded yet?

And, I see you're a Bleach fan, Capt. Kenpachi Zaraki must be your favorite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back