• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fire's fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It is but I wouldnt ever get one, unless I could take it off after a while without it being so painful.
    My sig. is full. The Fan club is up! If you can find the time please stop by for a visit!
    Lol, and idk its up to you I guess but I dont think you should ruin your skin for a tattoo.
    ......................................................................................................

It's a snake
    im REALLY glad I decided to do the bro-fist thing its helped me to make a ton of new friends here. So eventually my sig. will get full & im thinking about making a Bro-fist fanclub! If I did so would you join?
    It does look pretty good but later on, when your way older it might look kinda wierd. Also, its kinda funny how our avatars look like thier looking at each other.
    It works!!!! But I mean would you really want a l'cie tatto on you forever?
    Lol but a L'Cie tatto is kinda to much, unless you get a small one but still I dont think you should get a tatto at all. The blue highlights seem ok though.
    Hahah wow...it HAS been a while...and it has been a while since you posted on my profile too ^^;
    Sorry had no ionternet there for... a while D:
    I've been meh, the world is crap but I'm alive.
    Yourself? ^^
    Maybe the 'Whisper's in the Dark' video, but I haven't watched all of their videos yet so I'm not too sure about that.
    How about you?
    The Last Night is a great song! I think my favourite has gotta' be Comatose. I think that was the first song I heard of theirs too. :)
    Hm, not sure what I think of Paramore. I liked one of their albums so much that I bought it but since then given it away to my boyfriend, now I don't really listen to them that much, just now and then. What's your favourite song by Skillet? :)
    Yeah, probably most people have that problem like us : )
    so what are you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back