• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Αzerin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *smiles* You're very sweet love. I've been blessed to share these 4 years with you. Through the ups and down, highs and lows, we've made it together. I hope that in time we can truly perfect ourselves to have a perfect marriage. I know we'll do it, I just hope we do it sooner rather then later. I can't wait to be with you again come this Saturday. It's been far too long already. I do not wish to wait these 5 days. I would love to have you right now. You say I'm the greatest? How can that be? I'm only as great as I am because your brilliance shines onto me. I'm lucky to have you. I'm lucky to have met you. I love you. Now, and forever.
    Thank you my love, you're so sweet. I wondered if you were going to do this, and I was right. Thank for for all the great moments you've given me over the last few years. I can't wait to spend more with you. It'll be nice to finally be married to you soon enough. I do hope we can re-live our past a bit soon enough. And venture once more into an uncharted area, not knowing what's to expect. Both irl together, and RPG Inferno. I'm happy that you are with me this very moment and only a few feet away. Looking cute as always. I do appreciate how much you have done and given me. To three years, and to many more!

I love you Hill. Today, tomorrow, and always.
    Whats this D: You respond to Rae and even send him VM but you never send me none ;___; you make me sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back