• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Walkway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• dude, I totally avoided entering that contest
    But voting is quite hilarious
    Iiiyaaa! ;w; pervert! *slapslap*

Now the question is, is it in my Xion favorite-folder or in the cesspit which is my KH favorite-folder...
    Oh no; the cesspit x_x
    Xion by ~Shadow-Of-Nothin on deviantART
    There you go
    ugh... she just looks so ugly. Like a cross between a bug and a human. I'll do that if I replay sometime.
    The dialogue wheel is interesting, its going to be used for DA2 I believe. I'll wait and see how it works out.
    I like mHawke's voice. I think I'm going to play as mhawke with the mage class. What are you going to play as?

My advice is to not play alot of it in one go, it can get repetitive. Messing with guards can be so fun in it. They never give up. XD Too bad that changes in the sequel.
    Hey ^_^
    I finally got Mass Effect and I must say you were right it is alot of fun. :D
    However why must Shepard be so ugly at least the female version? XD
    Did you get a chance to play Assassin's Creed?
    ... 8|

that's mean. I just kinda use my mouse to draw...I don't have a tablet.
    HNNGH I KNOW! I'm like....WTF HOW DOES THIS WORK?! -braindead-

OF COURSE. WE FEED THE FCKING WORD, MAN.
    mmm. actually i suck at it. XD the black and white thing doesn't take much skill, lol!

CORN. CORN EVERYWHERE! I'm surrounded by it. Nebraska. EVEN OUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS TO DO WITH CORN HNNNGH
    Mah photoshoppin' skillz must be shared with the world. THE WORLD I TELL YOU! >:U

Dude, epic win! Midwest folks like us deserve some appreciation XD
    I'm glad I'm not the only one acting like that, lol.
    right now I'm on a refreshing spree because they tweeted it's the last chance, so I'm expecting to to come up soon
    I don't really care.
    It was just a "wtf" moment because twitter froze on me, lol
    I just threw a ball at you.
    Would you have preferred I sent out my hordes at you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back