• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey dude, just VM me later on when you're ready to battle, I should be online around the same time as you.
    no problem. i may be on a little later than that, but not much. im on eastern time, so i'll be having dinner aorund then
    yea i don't mind. my plans actually got cancelled for the weekend, so I'm free whenever.
    O
    I'm fine with you going onto the next round. Ask noheartx if he'd be willing to drop his by to battle you. It's up to him. :)
    O
    Hey man. Just a heads up, you have a day left until your round is up in the Tourney thread.

If you need an extension, let me know.
    O
    alright. i'm not sure if i have your fc or vice versa, so here's mine: 4727 7277 6943

shoot me a message when you're on. i just put this p sweet team together so hopefully it ends up working out.
    Good thing i never sent out haxorus against it. Though without the scarf haxorus wouldve easily outsped it. I just finished that team today now im going to work on an ru team. Should be fun but i want more battles lol
    yeah good game after all the DC. Your kecleon was annoying and the random aqua tail i was like "No!"

and yeah I seem to do well with water-types. Sweep a couple people with a Dragon Dancing Lapras and now Jellicent. Im working on an RU tier team
    Lol well thats why jellicent is a beast. Spe def wall and can learn wil o wisp and scald
    I figured he was choicebanded after the crit. And again im sorry its this thunderstorm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back