• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya! lol I like my new theme song actually...I've heard about that movie, should give it a view sometime...:D

So how have ya been?
    Oh snap, this is a super late reply! Rlly sorry, haha~ I`ve been trying to interact in KHinsider but it seems i have no consoiuse in being so. Summer has already passed, autumn is here! xD So you`ve begun school have you? : D Thank-eee for the GLOMP, LOL. :]
    Sorry I took so long to reply. :<

Haha, good to see you're back then. :D
    I haven't been on in a while myself, lol. :x

Yeah, it's interesting all right.
    Takes forever to type the lessons, but at least people are enjoying them, lol.

Aww, well if you lived nearby we could've spent the summer doing stuff together. :3
    My summers are usually boring as well...and this summer has been no exception. xD
    It's about this insane murderer....

You can go to google books and search it. There's a limited preview.
    I KNOW! I hate knowing characters b4 I read the story or watch the show though =/

It's sad...I know BB's personality pretty well...and I haven't read the book :(
    Lol!

All I know about it right now is it has a serial killer called Beyond Birthday and it's about catching him. *I also know BB is a real serial killer not some wimp who hides behind a Death Note >:D*
    WHERE!?

Oh man, Chuck Norris owned that squirrel XD

I WANT DEATH NOTE: ANOTHER NOTE SO BADLY BUT CAN'T GET IT B/C I DUN HAVE THE MONEY TOOOOOO!
    *ermm Choji =/*

Anyway....I can't wait....for BBS....then Halloween....then Christmas. What about you, Mello-sama?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back