• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
krexia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• another image i found that i thought was funny
    just want to confirm, because we'll both be in melbourne this/next week, would you have much objection to us meeting up to give gavin khi's wishes and all that?
    I just wanted to tell you thank you for trnaslating all the sceanes and posting them up for us. We really appreciate it
    X
    cheap jerseys free shipping
    cheap football jerseys
    cheap baseball jerseys
    Buy Cheap NFL Jerseys
    Cheap Jerseys
    I don't really know much about this, but what I would recommend is starting over by trying to get the stock messaging. [HOW-TO] Stock Apps for All! [Archive] - xda-developers
    I did trust you. I just took me a long time to get around to watching it/buying it. It was on sale.

Do you have any other recommendations?
    I bought the Sherlock dvd on a whim last week based on how you and Greg Rucka talked about it.

Holy shit were you right. So good.
    Yeah from what ive read the jap price tag is gonna be around ?7,700 yen which ruffly estamates to about $100 USD, or so ive read. At least you've the option of buying it, theirs a good chance it may NOT get localized here in America, with the PSP on its death bed & all.
    Hi Krex, IGN put up your summary of Agito XIII (Yeah i know its Type-0 but it will always be Agito XIII in my heart) Isnt it your 1st Final Fantasy? Did you enjoy the demo? It was my 1st time playing a Jap demo. 0_O It was confusing at 1st but i loved it!
    Amen, although some types of music have generated more of a heavier emotional response in a shorter amount of time. I mean, some orchestral pieces have touched me in a span of few days whereas some books have taken a longer period to impact me (but they do so on a grander scale).
    Amen, although some types of music have generated more of a heavier emotional response in a shorter amount of time. I mean, some orchestral pieces have touched me in a span of few days whereas some books have taken a longer period to impact me (but they do so on a grander scale).
    Hey krex, can you translate this? I haven't made a thread yet as I don't quite know what it's talking about.
    hello krex, can you please translate this for staff? just the bit before the survey.

?y?ً}??W?z?w?L???O?_?? ?n?[?c?x?V???[?Y?A???P?[?g???{???I - ?t?@?~??.com
    Sorry Krexia I didn't mean "merge your internet personas" I just rememberd that IGN had linked to your blog on their "most game developers are safe" article after I read it & I thought "hey, I know her!" & remembered pple here were worried about.
    So uh, I hope the long-term repercussions of these disasters don't have a negative impact on your life :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back