• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
dualWield91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i need to pay something off at metro before i can ever take classes again. i am really bad when it comes to not planning things and timing. i should've talked to my parents about the financial aid thing. it was painstakingly obvious that i should've used loans and had them as my cosigners.
    Same here o_O And I'm still stuck at home a lot cause I don't have my driver's license TT_TT Yeah, job market is tough, but there's gonna be a lot of people hiring for holiday help so keep looking! I've been thinking about applying at Wendy's, but haven't gotten to getting the application. For now, I'm just going to Metro to get my associates in graphic design. What about you?
    Oh gosh, it's been a while! >.< I haven't been on here for a while too which explains the late reply :p Not much new here except the KHDDD hype. How've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back