• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
lilVon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha Skrillex has said a few times that he doesn't care how people listen to his stuff, so don't feel guilty about pirating :p
    Definitely fingers crossed cause I'm a Starbucks person! :) And sorry; I'm not into anime and manga. I used to, but not anymore - I liked Fruits Basket and Death Note (mainstream stuff, basically) and a few others. Which ones do you like?
    I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you find another job soon; I kinda know what it's like cause my 6-week contract ended in December last year and then I spent the next 6 months jobless. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :)
    :< Not cool. Not cool at all.

I'm going to buy IV eventually. I've been so lazy with it. Lol VI is hard.

I've never been completely interested in V either. III interests me a lot because of the idea that before there were Warriors of Light and the Darkness was evil, there were Warriors of Darkness and the Light was evil. :3 And it is just a cycle of corruptness. II is one I never wanted to play, but I will one day. I is a life requirement of mine to play.

I used to play XI back when the servers had more people and I had $12 to bum off every month. It was rather fun. I loved the game, but I never actively tried to get into quests and parties so I stopped playing. XIV looks like it sucks balls. :/ The graphics are pretty amazing but beyond that I don't think I want to ever play XIV.

I am also hyped to the max for FFXIII-2~ What are you most interested in with the game? I'm excited that it is just so player driven :D This has been my wish for FF since forever.
    I guess you could say that. I'm not knowledgable about the game, though. I'm rather slow on the game's facts.

Oh, yeah. I can understand that. No rec centers with all-year indoor pools to go work at? Or say at a school with a pool? :/ Lol, you have until spring/summer to get it so you don't have to rush it.

I do play FF~ I admit I haven't gotten my hands on the earlier ones 1-III but I have played the others. :3 I'm rather partial to the Tactics games, but my favorite numbered game would have to be VI.
    You definitely need to get your hands on a copy. It is worth it. It is rare for you to find anybody who dislikes this game and many SE fans (myself included) feel this is probably one of the best games SE has put out in the last decade. The gameplay is really refreshing and creative (I have yet to see any other DS game do what TWEWY did) and I promise that you'll enjoy the game.

Yes, his name is Neku. Neku Sakuraba. My avi/sig set has Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu. Other characters include Shiki Misaki, Dasisukenojo and Raimu Bito (Beat and Rhyme), and Sanae Hanekoma (Mr. H). Lol (I'm rather enthusiastic about this game. I own the JPN and NA versions xD)
    Yep, haha! :) Normally I go to bed at 11pm but I want to stay up half an hour late for a change - even though I've got work tomorrow. Have you got work too?
    Fair deuce. :) I have to go to bed in half an hour's time; I hate how different some time zones are. What time is it where you're at?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back