• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Amazing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Although the Zelda series has some of the better stories of Nintendo's games, I've generally seen better. Regardless, can't help but love the series.
    I'm new to comic books so I wouldn't be the best person to ask about the reboot. I only got into comics after watching Batman Begins about a month or two ago.

Personally, the reboot is helpful for noobies like me. It makes approaching series a lot less intimidating when there aren't 900 issues and 30 years behind series. I'm reading Batman, Batman and Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood and the Outlaws and The Flash. I might drop Red Hood.
    The movie wasn't bad at all, but I did bored watching it a second time.

What I really like about it is Jason Todd; his death, his relationship with Bruce Wayne, and all the pain he's gone through.

Btw, I don't really do random friend requests. If you want to be friends, strike up a conversation.
    Square and Disney are usually okay with it. It was because of Utada Hikaru songs which meant I had switch accounts.
    Well Yu Narukami has an approximate translation of Thunder God... Which is sorta relevant to the fact that Izanagi is a thunder-based persona. I use Narukami on chats and stuff as a second name but for the purpose of attractiveness and how familiar it is, I use Souji Seta on here. :p
    It was actually the fact that I got my username changed before his anime/P4U name was released. But I feel it's slightly more catchy than Yu Narukami. :3
    Yep, that's me. :) Although I haven't used that channel in a longggg time, currently I'm using wwwKH13com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back