• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
theirlosthearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo losthearts (trying out shorter version of your name. if you have a nickname you like to use let me know).
    Any way havn't seen ya around in awhile. How ya been?

To a funny guy, an awesome friend,
    my humble partner to the end.
    Sixteen years old,
    A heart of gold,
    So I'm here to say,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hehe, I wrote the poem myself for ya. :3 Happy birthday! Have a good one! ^^
    Ok so last part of the theme song voting has begun. Thank you to all who were able to participate in the first round. For the last voting just PM me your one choice for our club's song. You only get one choice so listen to all of the nominees (in my last post) and pick which one you think is the most humble/best fit. This last round will end Saturday at midnight my time or if a clear majority winner is chosen.
    To all members of the Council of Humility. On Friday voting for our club's official theme song will begin. The candidates for theme song will be in my last post so please take a listen.To vote simply post your selections in the club. Voting will be set in two rounds. In the first round please select three songs that you would like to nominate for club theme song. Also be sure to put which one is your favorite, second favorite, third...you get the idea. Voting will end at midnight my time, maybe 1am depending. If every member votes before then, i'll open up the last round early, so vote early. That is all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back